The Bush Hut can accommodate up to 4 sharing guests open-plan with a double bed and 2 single beds. The unit is on-suited with a shower.
The unit faces the mountain “koppi” side.
Each chalet is serviced on a daily basis in the mornings and is equipped with the following:
- Well equipped kitchen with bar fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots and pans.
- Luxury and Standard Chalets is equipped with a small gas stove. The Bush Huts are equipped with a gas burner on the outside of the unit.
- 1.25 liter Coke, 500 ml still bottled water, 200 ml tin coke light, coffee, tea, sugar, milk and Rusks
- Shower gel, shampoo, ear buds, room refresher, Doom and Peaceful Sleep
- Sunlight Liquid, Handy Andy, Dish Swaps and Dish Cloths
- Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- T.V. with selected DSTV Channels
- Air Condition
- Bath Towels (Guests to supply own swim towels)
- Kettle Braai with charcoal and firelighters outside on the deck
- 4 seated wooden table with umbrella and chairs and 2 seated wooden bench
Smoking: All the chalets are non-smoking on the inside, but guests are welcome to smoke outside on the wooden decks where ashtrays are provided.